What is the working principle of a medium frequency electric furnace?
The medium frequency electric furnace power supply adopts solid-state Siemens IGBT frequency conversion module technology. The electric smelting furnace is heated by electromagnetic induction. The principle of magnetic induction eddy current heating is adapted to generate a magnetic field through the coil and melt the metal into liquid by electromagnetic eddy current induction heating. Compared with coal furnaces, gas furnaces, oil furnaces, and ordinary resistance furnaces, the melting speed is fast, low consumption, energy saving, and environmental protection, small volume, simple operation.
Working principle of Medium Frequency Electric Furnace
What is the composition of a medium frequency electric furnace?
- Medium frequency electric furnace power supply
- Medium frequency induction furnace compensation capacitor
- Furnace(Can do hand dump type and electric furnace body)
What are the advantages of a medium frequency electric furnace?
- The medium frequency electric furnace power supply adopts the all-solid Siemens IGBT frequency conversion module technology to replace the traditional SCR, electronic tube, transistor quality instability and high energy consumption of low-end products.
- Perfect protection alarm function such as: over current, water shortage, overheating, over voltage, short circuit, lack of phase protection, greatly improve the equipment reliability and convenient to do maintenance work.
- Medium frequency melting furnace small volume covers an area of 1 square meter; Weight 150 kg easy to move; No need to debug electricity and water can be used; The machine is so easy to operate that it takes a minute.
- 24 hours uninterrupted melting capacity, compare to the traditional medium frequency SCR, coke furnace, gas furnace, oxyacetylene flame, oil furnace, salt bath furnace energy saving about 90%, environmental protection, no pollution.
- Medium frequency electric furnace with electromagnetic stirring function to make the melt more uniform, conducive to scum, reduce impurities, so that the molten liquid or casting more bright without shrinkage cavity shrinkage phenomenon.
- Heating speed: fast heating speed melting time ≤20 minutes.
- Furnace temperature: up to 1500 degrees.
- Support for improvement: can design temperature control and other modification, to a certain extent to support customer customization requirements.
- It is suitable for factory production/family small workshop, also suitable for school/research institute small sample melting experiment.
Medium Frequency Electric Furnace Applications
How to operate a medium frequency electric furnace?
- Connect power: The medium frequency electric furnace power cord is separately connected to the special three-phase air switch. Connect the ground wire again.
- Connect water: (Depending on continuous working time and workload) select a cooling water system to achieve water flow circulation cooling
- Turn on water: Open the waterway, and check each outlet of the medium frequency electric furnace to see whether there is water flow out flow volume, and pressure is normal.
- Turn on power: The first turn on the control power switch, then turn on the air switch at the back of the machine, and then turn on the power switch on the control board.
- Start machine: Before starting each time, the heating power potentiometer should be adjusted to the minimum as far as possible. After starting, the temperature should be adjusted to the required power slowly. Press the start button to start the machine. At this time, the heating indicator on the panel lights up, and there will be a prompt sound for normal work and synchronous flashing of the working lamp.
- Observation and temperature measurement: In the heating process, the main method is to determine when to stop heating by visual observation and experience.
- Turn off: When shutting down, first turn off the medium frequency electric furnace control switch, and then turn off the external total power switch, and then delay about 1 hour to wait for the furnace temperature down; Then turn off the cooling water of the equipment for the heat inside the machine and the heat from the induction coil.
- In winter, in areas where it is easy to freeze, pay attention to that after each use, the water in and out of the equipment should be blown clean with compressed air to prevent water from freezing and cracking internal accessories and pipes inside the medium frequency induction heating equipment.