What is the metal induction melting furnace?
Metal Induction melting furnace is a kind of melting equipment, which is composed of an intermediate frequency power supply, capacitor cabinet, furnace body, mechanical tilting furnace device, and so on.
What is the metal induction melting furnace application?
IGBT metal induction melting furnace is mainly used in: steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, gold, silver, silicon, and other metal materials induction melting heating jobs; Induction smelting capacity is from 3KG to 200KG.
What is the types of metal induction melting furnace?
The metal induction melting furnace is divided into 3 kinds, they are inverted melting furnace, top-out melting furnace, and fixed the melting furnace. Tipping melting furnaces can be divided into mechanical tipping furnaces, electric tipping furnaces, and hydraulic tipping furnaces according to tipping type. According to different application requirements, temperature measuring instruments, temperature controllers,s and other devices can be installed.
What is the metal induction melting furnace advantage?
- Medium frequency small metal induction melting furnace adopts Siemens IGBT imported power device, more integrated and miniaturized, effective output power reaches more than 95%.
- Metal induction melting furnace is convenient to change the furnace body of different weights, different materials,s, and different furnace starting modes, so as to adapt to various melting requirements; Vertical melting furnace, hand-operated melting furnace, electric melting furnace, school laboratory melting furnace.
- The use of a small-medium frequency induction heating power supply, compared with the traditional silicon-controlled energy saves 30%.
- Good heating permeability and uniform melting temperature.
- The intermediate frequency magnetic field has a magnetic stirring effect on the molten metal, which is beneficial to keep the composition uniform.
- According to the recommended equipment and large melting capacity, the melting time of each furnace is 20-30 minutes (under hot furnace conditions).
Actual shooting of induction melting process
Metal induction melting furnace technical data
Aluminum, Aluminium alloy
Gold, Silver, Copper
Steel, Stainless steel
Memo: According to the induction melting furnace recommend in the above tables, the maximum heating melting time from the cold metal induction melting furnace is 50-60 minutes, and as the furnace temperature is rising all the time, the second melting time is about 20-30 minutes.
Why choose Zhengzhou KETCHAN metal induction melting furnace?
- Direct manufacturer: We are an end manufacturer, prices are reasonable, quality can be guaranteed, and we have after sales team to ensure the users have no worrying about the metal induction melting furnace maintenance cases.
- Professional technical suggestions: According to the user’s different application cases and different heating sizes, we can customize different metal induction melting furnaces, we support free induction melting heating technical process support, free tests, quick quotation sheet, and face-to-face service.
- Easy operation and fast delivery: Our metal induction melting furnaces are using digital control plate, an intelligent one-click start, so the user’s worker can fast get the machine operation point. The standard metal induction melting furnace can be delivered once you give the order and payment.
- 24 hours online after-sales service: Each of our metal induction melting furnaces when doing tests in our factory, we will take some videos and pictures to show you how to connect the machines and how to operate, how to maintain the machines. We provide machine full technical support service when you meet some problems can call us or leave a message to us. Our team will contact you faster.