1. Before starting the furnace, check whether the electrical equipment, water cooling system, sensor copper tube, etc. are intact, otherwise, it is forbidden to start the furnace.
2. Furnace melting loss should be repaired in time if it exceeds the regulations. It is strictly forbidden to smelt in crucibles with excessive melting loss.
3. There should be a special person responsible for power transmission and furnace opening. It is strictly forbidden to touch the sensor and cable after power transmission. Persons on duty are not allowed to leave the post without permission, pay attention to the external conditions of the sensor and the crucible.
4. During charging, check whether there are any flammable and explosive harmful materials mixed in the furnace charge. If it should be removed in time, it is strictly prohibited to directly add cold and wet materials to the molten steel. It is strictly prohibited to add large materials after the molten liquid is filled to the upper part. , To prevent knots.
5. It is strictly forbidden to mix iron filings and iron oxide during furnace repair and crucible making. The crucible must be compacted.
6. The pouring site and the pit in front of the furnace should be free from obstacles and no water accumulation to prevent molten steel from exploding to the ground.
7. The molten steel is not allowed to be overfilled. When the ladle is poured by hand, the two should coordinate with each other. The walk should be stable, and the emergency stop should not be allowed. After pouring, Yu-Gang should be poured into the designated place.
8. The intermediate frequency generator room should be kept clean. It is strictly forbidden to bring flammable and explosive materials and other debris into the room. Smoking is prohibited in the room.