Air Cooling Induction Heating System Characteristics:
- When working, air cooled induction heating system has no cooling water, no additional installation of cooling water system, flexible and easy to use.
- Induction heating of hard-to-reach workpieces can be performed in an environment without cooling water in the field.
- All-digital embedded control system.
- Interactive man-machine interface
Technical data sheet:
Full air cooled induction heater/ Full air cooled induction heating system
DSP full digital control
Manual mode, auto mode, temperature control mode
Working state display
Time, current, frequency, current time curve
Over current,over voltage, lack phase,overload,loss control etc
380V 440V 415V 480V can be customized
Input power factor
Full air cooled
- Electromechanical maintenance industry
Disassembly and installation of large mechanical and electrical equipment, such as the disassembly and hot assembly of large workpieces such as bearings, gears, sprockets, counter wheels, couplings, connecting shafts, balance shafts, and roller motor rotors;
- Petrochemical industry
Preheating of oil pipelines, thermal coating of pipelines, heating of oil storage tanks, etc.;
- Preheating before welding, post welding heat treatment, hydrogen elimination treatment
Preheating of pipelines before welding, mold preheating, hydrogen elimination after welding of pipelines, post-weld heat treatment of steel structures, and post-weld heat treatment of boiler main steam pipelines.
- Other applications
Air-cooled induction heating system can be used for heating steam generators, heating engineering, drying of industrial products, heating of reaction axes, heating of raw materials for chemical production, etc.