What is high frequency induction furnace?
High frequency induction furnace, also can be called high frequency induction heating machine, high frequency induction heating device, high frequency heating power supply, high frequency welding machine, high frequency induction heater, etc. It is mainly used for induction heating of metal materials, and non-contact can be heated to metal very fast. It has the advantages of energy saving, environmental protection, power saving, small size, convenient installation and operation, fast heating speed, safety, and high efficiency.
Max. Output power
Voltage can be customized as per different countries’ factory voltage levels.
What is high frequency induction furnace application?
The use of high-frequency induction furnaces is extensive. In addition to the rapid heating of gold, silver, copper, iron, aluminum, steel, and other metal materials, it can also be applied in the following fields:
- Hot induction forging and pressing industry — whole forging, partial forging, bit pressing, etc.
- Induction welding – all kinds of metal products induction brazing, cutting tool blade welding, copper pipe induction welding, in the optical cable manufacturing industry, can be used for steel lap welding.
- Heat treatment – metal quenching, annealing, tempering, especially for local treatment, in the optical cable manufacturing industry, mainly used for sheath material and metal strip stripping.
- Induction smelting – casting smelting, precious metal smelting, small laboratory smelting, etc.
- Other applications: powder coating, metal implanted plastic, heat degreasing, in the optical cable manufacturing industry, used for wire extruded layer steel wire degreasing, impurities.
What are solid state induction heating machine applications?
- Induction Brazing: Induction brazing welding cutting tools, drilling tools, cutting tools, woodworking tools, turning tools, brazing bits, brazing reamer, cutter, drill bit, saw blade serrate, glasses frame, steel pipe, copper pipe welding, same of dissimilar metal welding, compressor, pressure gauge, stainless steel pot, relay contact composite materials with different welding transformer winding copper wire welding, storage (gas filling mouth of welding, the welding of stainless steel meals, kitchen utensils and appliances).
- Induction heat treating: Gear, machine tool guide rail, hardware tools, pneumatic tools, power tools, hydraulic parts, ductile iron, auto parts, internal parts, and other mechanical metal parts (surface, inner hole, local, integral) induction quenching, induction annealing, stainless steel pot products stretching.
- Induction hot forging: Standard parts, fasteners, master pieces, small hardware, straight shank twist drill, overall, local heating and twist drill of hot upsetting the following round steel, hot-rolled, diameter 100 mm to the annealing of metal, stretching, modeling, embossing, bending, smashing head, wire nail, stainless steel products (wire) heating type annealing, stretching, rise, thermal expansion.
- Other induction heating fields: aluminum plastic tube, steel plastic tube, cable, wire heating coating, metal preheating coating, semiconductor single crystal growth, heat matching, bottle mouth heat sealing, toothpaste skin heat sealing, powder coating, metal implanted plastic, food, beverage, pharmaceutical industry used aluminum foil hot sealing.
Why choose high frequency induction furnace?
High frequency induction furnace, under the same conditions as the traditional high frequency tube heating equipment energy saving 50%, no high frequency radiation, no high frequency dry. Reduced power load and power capacity, with 100% full load design, high frequency induction furnace can work continuously for 24 hours. With automatic heating, heat preservation, and cooling three periods of function setting, is conducive to improving the high frequency induction heater heating quality, and simplify manual operation. According to the power and frequency of high frequency induction furnace heating electrical source, the higher the high frequency, the shallower the heating depth, the lower the high frequency, the better the diathermy. Automatic tracking of 20-80KHZ high frequency of induction heater.
- Fast heating: compared with other methods, high frequency induction furnace can be heated to the desired target temperature in seconds.
- Local heating: heating only the steel strip, through the steel strip to generate heat to melt the surface polyester film, with no harm to other parts of the cable.
- Automatic operation at relatively stable temperature: even if the production personnel are not skilled enough, it can ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
- Green environmental protection: no harmful substances.
- Adjust the output of high frequency according to the mass, heating time, and temperature of the heated object.
How to choose the suitable induction furnace frequency?
High frequency induction furnace adopts an IGBT power amplifier, soft switch resonant double regulation and frequency automatic tracking system, MOSFET device, and unique frequency conversion technology, high frequency stable operation. High frequency induction heating machine with constant current and power control function, greatly optimizes the metal heating process.
The higher the frequency level, the lower the heating depth, the lower the frequency level, the higher the heating depth.
- Medium frequency heating: the induction machine frequency range 0.1-20KHZ, and the hardening depth is normally 2-10mm, it is suitable for bigger diameter shafts, gears induction heat treatment jobs.
- Power frequency induction heating: the current frequency is 50Hz, and the hardening depth can be upto 10-20mm, it is suitable for bigger diameter workpiece induction hardening.
- High frequency induction heating: The frequency range is 100-500KHZ, it is a hardening depth of 0.5-2.5mm, suitable for smaller, middle-size workpieces.