What is industrial water chiller?
This industrial water chiller is a kind of water cooling equipment, which can provide constant temperature, constant current, and constant pressure. The principle of the industrial chiller is to inject a certain amount of water into the machine’s internal water tank, and the water is cooled by the chiller refrigeration system, and then the water pump inside the machine injects the low-temperature frozen water into the equipment that needs to be cooled, and the chilled water will heat the inside of the machine. Take it away, and return the high-temperature hot water to the water tank for cooling, so as to circulate and exchange cooling to achieve the effect of cooling the equipment.
What is industrial water chiller classification& technical features?
An industrial water chiller is a kind of chiller, which can be divided into the air-cooled chiller and water-cooled chiller.
- The air-cooled chiller uses a shell-and-tube evaporator to exchange heat between water and refrigerant. The refrigerant system absorbs the heat load from the water, cools the water to produce cold water, and then transfers the heat to the finned condenser through the action of the compressor. Then it is dissipated into the outside air by the cooling fan (wind cooling)
- The air-cooled chiller does not need to be connected to a cooling water tower and is suitable for environments with poor impurities. (Impurities are easily mixed in the cold water tower, and the dust causes the cooling water circulation circuit to block, resulting in a decrease in cooling capacity).
- With a large-capacity condenser, it can operate easily even in hot weather.
- Minimize footprint and easy installation.
- The air-cooled industrial chiller adopts the top-out air design.
- The water-cooled industrial chiller uses a shell-and-tube evaporator to exchange heat between water and refrigerant. The refrigerant system absorbs the heat load from the water, cools the water to produce cold water, and then transfers heat to the shell-and-tube condenser through the action of the compressor. The refrigerant exchanges heat with the water, so that the water absorbs the heat and takes the heat out of the cooling tower through the water pipe for dissipation (water cooling)
- High-quality compressors are the heart of industrial chillers (new original compressors from Europe, America, and Japan, with built-in safety protection, low noise, power saving, and durability).
- The box-type evaporator has a built-in automatic water replenishment device, which eliminates the need for the expansion tank in the engineering installation to facilitate installation and maintenance, and is suitable for special occasions such as large temperature differences and small flow.
- The water-cooled condenser is made of the latest high-efficiency external threaded copper tube, which has large heat dissipation and small size. Using the latest CAD/CAM processing technology, it is completed with a CNC machining center, with compact structure, high reliability, beautiful appearance, high efficiency, and energy saving.
- Industrial chiller unit configuration: equipped with a single-chip control system, built-in compressor drier filter and expansion valve, maintenance hand valve interface and other devices, to ensure the reliable and safe operation of the machine and facilitate maintenance and repair.
- The multi-function operation panel of the industrial chiller is equipped with an ammeter, a control system insurance, a compressor switch button, a water pump switch button, an electronic temperature controller, various safety and security fault lights, and a unit startup and running indicator light, which is simple to operate and easy to use.
What is industrial water chiller applications?
Industrial chillers are widely used in plastics, electroplating, electronics, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, printing, food processing, and other industrial refrigeration processes that require frozen water, or can also be used for villas, restaurants, hotels, institutions, schools, factories, etc. The space provides comfort in air-conditioned areas. Due to the industrial chiller wide application fields, it is mostly used in the industrial industries like:
Industrial water chillers (temperature range: +20°C TO -25°C adjustable) are widely used in a variety of industrial production:
- Chemical (science) industry
- Plastic products, plastic containers, film making, plastic steel profiles, pipes, wires, cable sheath, the tire industry
- Electroplating and machine tool cutting fluid cooling industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Electronics industry
- Hardware industry
- Food and beverage industry
- Footwear industry
- Medical equipment
- Optics instruments, etc.