What is industrial water cooling system?
The industrial water cooling system is mainly composed of four parts: industrial production heating equipment, industrial cooling equipment, circulating water pumps, and industrial pipelines. The types of circulating water cooling systems can be divided into two types, open type, and closed type. Its working process is to exchange heat with the industrial cooling medium, reduce the temperature, and then return it to the industrial production heating equipment for circulating application, and use the industrial circulating medium as the medium to transfer the heat generated by the production equipment to the outside world.
- Cooling medium
Industrial water cooling systems generally use water as the cooling medium material, and some use hydraulic oil, alcohol, air, salt water, antifreeze, or refrigerant as the cooling medium.
- Machine structures
The industrial circulating water cooling system is mainly composed of industrial cooling equipment and circulating water pumps.
- Working principle
- Closed cooling tower: The industrial circulating medium is pressurized by the circulating pump, passes through the industrial pipeline, and is sent to the industrial production heating equipment. The circulating medium receives heat energy, and the temperature rises. After passing through the industrial pipeline again, it enters the closed cooling tower heat exchange tube bundle for closed cooling. Cooling down, the temperature is lowered, and it enters the circulating pump, and so on.
- Open cooling tower: The circulating pump extracts the circulating water from the pool, passes through the industrial pipeline, and sends it to the industrial production heating equipment. The temperature rises, and then passes through the industrial pipeline again, enters the top of the open cooling tower for spray cooling and cooling, flows into the bottom pool, and enters the circulating pump. , and so on.
What is industrial water cooling system technical features?
- Stability: The circulating water of an industrial water cooling tower usually adopts soft water closed-circuit circulation, no scale is generated at high temperature, which effectively prevents the electric furnace from gradually damaged due to overheating. Through parameter setting and alarm system, ensure the smooth cooling process and obvious cooling effect.
- Water saving: Compared with the traditional open cooling tower, the closed cooling tower realizes the fully closed internal circulation of cooling water (pure water), and does not need to dig a pool, which is convenient for relocation. This is especially true in areas where water is scarce.
- Saving Energy: The industrial water cooling system can adjust the air volume and spray volume according to the change of ambient temperature, control the start and stop of the fan and spray system, and realize the separation efficiency and energy saving in the cooling process to a great extent.
- Friendly environment: The industrial water cooling tower protects the circulating water from pollution and can be used sustainably through fully closed inner circulation. Because the evaporation of spray water is low, it greatly protects the atmosphere. It does not pose a health threat to people around the tower through water-based bacteria.
- Long service life: The industrial water cooling tower designed and produced by the ZHENGZHOU KETCHAN adopts high-quality metal structure material, which greatly improves the corrosion resistance of the equipment. If properly maintained, usually its service life up to 8-10 years, less maintenance, low cost.