What’s ZHENGZHOU KETCHAN's medium frequency induction furnace?
ZHENGZHOU KETCHAN medium frequency induction furnace frequency range is from 0.1-20KHZ with a power range 15-500Kw. Because of the lower frequency range, these medium frequency induction furnaces are mainly used in the deeper hardening depth, induction forging, and induction melting fields. Like all kinds of metal billets induction forging, metal melting, shrink fitting, whole mold tempering, before welding preheating, etc. Also, our medium frequency induction furnace can match other factory devices to do automated jobs. According to different heating parts and requests, we will give the related technical suggestions.
What is medium frequency induction furnace technical data?
Max. Input Power
When issuing orders, confirm frequency first.
Three phases 380V
1. Can custom size frequency
2. Support color changes.
3. Logo changes
4. Customize different size medium frequency induction furnaces.
How to choose a suitable medium frequency induction furnace?
Most of our standard medium frequency induction furnaces have stocks, but mostly as per different induction heating parts details, we need to some changes on the machines to let them suitable for different customers heating parts requests well. So when giving an order, better provide the following information for us:
- Heating workpiece material and size.
- Heating purpose, heating temperature, heating time requests. Is it induction forging or surface heating? If it is for surface heating, then how about the heating depth?
- You can let me know if you have some requests on the induction coil shape and size? Is it from inner to outer heating? Need open mouth induction coil or a solid round circle? Around the induction coil, if there are any easy induction metals.
- You have some requests in the frequency range?
- Heating atmosphere: in the atmosphere or in a vacuum furnace? Is there any protective gas?
- If you have used similar medium frequency induction furnaces, please let us know.
What are the medium frequency induction furnace applications?
IGBT medium frequency induction furnace, because of its high heating efficiency and energy-saving features, is widely used in many different industries.
- Induction brazing(Brazing, silver welding, copper brazing): It is mainly by heating to a certain temperature to melt the solder, so as to connect two metals of the same material or different materials together, the specific application is as follows:
- All kinds of metal tool induction brazing welding: diamond tools, grinding tools, drilling tools, alloy saw blades, carbide turning tools, milling cutter, reamer, planer, woodworking drill, etc.
- All kinds of metal mechanical parts welding: metal bathroom products, refrigeration copper accessories, lighting accessories, mold accessories, metal handle, egg beater, alloy steel and steel, steel and copper, copper and copper equivalent metal or dissimilar metal silver welding, brazing;
- Composite pot bottom welding is mainly used for round, square, and other special-shaped flat stainless steel pot bottoms, and aluminum three-layer brazing, which can also be used for other metal plane brazing.
- The heating plate welding of the electric kettle (electric coffee pot) is mainly used for brazing between stainless steel flat bottom, aluminum sheet, and various shapes of electric heating tubes.
- Induction heating(induction forging, shrink fitting, melting)
- Induction hot forging: it is mainly on the workpiece heating to a certain temperature (according to different materials heating temperature is different), through the punch, forging bed, or other forms of the workpiece forging into other shapes. For example watchcase, table blank, handle, mold accessories, kitchen tableware, handicrafts, standard parts, fasteners, mechanical parts processing, copper locks, rivets, steel brazing, brazing hot extrusion, and so on.
- Induction shrink fitting: It mainly refers to the different metal or metal and non-metal between the heating of the metal, using the principle of thermal expansion or thermal fusion to make the two connected together. For example computer radiator copper core and aluminum sheet, horn net buried value welding, steel-plastic tube compound, aluminum foil sealing (toothpaste), motor rotor, electric heating tube sealing, and so on.
- Induction Melting: It mainly refers to the metal through high temperature, metal into a liquid, mainly applicable to iron, steel, copper, aluminum, zinc, and a variety of precious metals. Like melting gold and silver etc.
- Induction Heat Treatment(Surface Hardening): It is mainly through the workpiece heating and other processing to make the hardness of the metal material changes, the specific application is as follows:
- All kinds of hardware tools, hand tools. Such as pliers, wrench, hammer, ax, screwdriver, scissors (garden scissors), and so on induction quenching;
- All kinds of car, and motorcycle accessories. Such as crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, sprocket, aluminum wheel, valve, rocker shaft, transmission shaft, small shaft, fork, and so on induction quenching;
- Various power tools heat treatment. Such as gears, shafts;
- Machine tool industries. Such as machine tool surface, machine tool guide rail induction quenching;
- All kinds of metal parts, machining parts. Such as shaft, gear (sprocket), CAM, chuck, fixture induction hardening;
- Hardware mold industry. Such as small mold, mold accessories, mold inner hole induction hardening;
- Induction annealing (Tempering, hardening, and tempering)
- Various stainless steel industry annealing. Such as stainless steel basin, pot annealing stretching, annealing edge and sink annealing, stainless steel tube, stainless steel tableware, stainless steel cup, etc.
- Other kinds of metal workpiece induction annealing. Such as golf ball head, cue, copper lock head, hardware copper accessories, kitchen knife handle, blade, aluminum pot, aluminum bucket, aluminum radiator, and all kinds of aluminum products.